Welcome to the Oracle on Purpose Podcast with your host, Lia Dunlap. Where we help intentional leaders clarify their purpose and next steps to create a work and life of significance.
The Oracle on Purpose Podcast is for you if:
The Oracle on Purpose podcast is for the intuitive entrepreneurs or inspired leaders who want a powerhouse business that makes money while making a difference in the world. It's time to find your unique life purpose and get back on track with your business strategy to become fulfilled in your work.Listen to Podcast
Listen to Latest Episode
Lately, I’ve been interviewed on 3 podcasts with a similar overarching theme of what it means to be successful.
Our heads are clouded with the thoughts of a dollar amount or a particular person, and this causes us to begin chasing someone else’s version of success.
This may conjure up an image of what it means to be successful in business but in fact, it’s something that’s distinct and different for everybody.
Don’t let these intrusive ideas weigh you down. Go out and claim your personal version of success!
Key points covered in this episode:
- True success is personal. From the outside, you’ve bagged that seven-figure salary, but you feel empty. Your individual metrics of success carry more purpose and worth than anyone can put a value on.
- You’ll never know the full breadth of your success in your own lifetime. The most significant figures in history have impacted generations of people who have continued to learn and share from their wisdom and achievements. The success of others is your success, too.
- Anchor your life purpose. Once you identify YOUR meaning of success, you become stronger, more focused, and more appreciative of where you are now. Wipe away societal expectations, and return to your core.
- You are created magnificently on purpose. Allow yourself the opportunity to celebrate the uniqueness of your journey. For the longest time, I’ve been trying to be someone else’s version of success. Once I started to become myself, I got rid of the pieces that didn’t align with who I am.
- Chasing the idealized version of yourself depletes you. It’s time to shut out the external siren songs of success, that constant urge to grab that “one new thing.” The beauty of success is that it can look amazingly different for each person.
- The true measure of success is your own fulfillment. I challenge you. Take 7 days away from all the noise. Then, slowly return and start afresh.
You don’t need to push towards that magic number. Make your own path to prosperity and abundance.
Loved this episode? It's time to escape the monotony of shallow work without losing everything you've worked so hard for. Download your FREE Purpose and Prosperity Road Map. Discover the five essential steps to go from frustrated, annoyed, or not living your purpose to a successful purpose-driven leader. https://oracleonpurpose.mykajabi.com/free-purpose-and-prosperity-road-map
About Lia Dunlap
Dubbed the Oracle on Purpose, Lia Dunlap's Intuitive Guidance and 25 years of successful operational business experience will help you find your Unique Life Purpose. Get back on track with your business strategy to become fulfilled again in the work you do. It's time to remember... You are here on purpose. You've got a mission to fulfill, and we are here to make sure, no matter what, you achieve it.